- Should any customer place an order through Bloomph and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to a 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If the new address is outside of the delivery range and Bloomph cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded. In cases that you request for certain flowers to be specially purchased to fulfill your order, once purchased, only 50% of your order value is refundable. Cancellation is not applicable for Third-Party items, such as cakes, ice creams, etc.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
- If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
- If it is determined that Bloomph did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Bloomph who made the delivery. In almost every case, Bloomph will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, Bloomph must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Bloomph. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Bloomph within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
- “Substitutions Allowed” – We strive to ensure your bouquets are always fresh, beautiful, and consistent with your order. However, flowers are seasonal products and subject to availability from orchards and farms. Substitution may be necessary to ensure your order arrives on time, i.e. a specific basket, vase, soft toy, etc. Our florists will substitute a similar element of equal or greater value. Our florists will consult and inform you prior to the substitution. Should the main bloom of a product be no longer available, we will contact you and work out a suitable substitution/replacement. We will only substitute with flowers of an equal or superior look/feel and value. Filler flowers are what give the bouquet body and volume, but are similarly subject to the season. We will do our utmost to preserve the same style and aesthetic as the original. Rest assured the bouquet will look as beautiful as always. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Bloomph to use flowers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so.
- Bloomph is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Bloomph will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.